Swim and Dive Camp 2013
Grab your sunscreen and pack your speedo — TNYA’s annual swim and dive camp is here! From March 31 to April 6, we’ll be training at the International Swimming Hall of Fame in Ft. Lauderdale. Our week in this wonderful facility will give you a chance to build conditioning, hang out with a great bunch of folks, and get a tan that will make your snowbound friends back home seethingly jealous. Online registration is now open.
The camp offers:
- Two 2-hour swim practices a day, long course meters and short course yards;
- Two diving practices a day, 1-meter and 3-meter;
- Dry-land workouts before every practice;
- Sessions in visualization and mental relaxation;
- An optional open-water race in Miami on April 6;
- Semilegendary team social events.