Swim and Dive Camp 2014
Grab your sunscreen and pack your speedo — TNYA’s annual swim and dive camp is here! From March 23 to 29, we’ll be training at the International Swimming Hall of Fame in Ft. Lauderdale. Our week in this wonderful facility will give you a chance to build conditioning, hang out with a great bunch of folks, and get a tan that will make your snowbound friends back home seethingly jealous. Online registration is now open.
The camp offers:
- Two 2-hour swim practices a day, long course meters and short course yards;
- Two diving practices a day, 1-meter and 3-meter;
- Dryland practice before each workout;
- One-on-one video analysis of all swimmers’ strokes; and
- Semilegendary team social events.
- We’re also hoping for an open-water session.
The group rate for 2014 at the Courtyard Marriott opposite the pool will be $189 plus tax for a room with two queen beds (up to 4 people). This rate is guaranteed for March 23-29 plus three days before and after camp if available. Call 1-888-821-1366 and mention TNYA for reservations.